[MO Fire Funeral Announce] Taking Care Of Our Own training class

Missouri Fire Funeral Announcement List announce at mofirefuneral.org
Fri Mar 12 18:05:36 EST 2021

Greetings;

Attached to this message you will find a flyer for an upcoming training
opportunity.

The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation will present their Taking Care
Of Our Own course on Monday May 17, 2021 in Branson, Mo.

This NO COST class is essential for agency leaders, honor guard members and
funeral response team members.

Lunch will be provided and overnight lodging costs will be covered, if
needed.

Registration information can be found on the attached flyer.

Please email any questions you may have to brianzinanni at supportingheroes.org
<mailto:brianzinanni at supportingheroes.org>