[MO Fire Funeral Announce] Marine Veteran James Cook - Metro Security

Missouri Fire Funeral Announcement List announce at mofirefuneral.org
Fri Feb 5 19:57:06 EST 2021

Marine Veteran James Cook - Metro Security

Marine Veteran James Cook died in the performance of his duties, while
working Metro Security on January 31, 2021.

Funeral services will held 11AM Monday February 8, 2021 at the Sullivan
Christian Church, 912 S. Highway 185, Sullivan Mo. Burial will follow at
Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery in St. Louis.

To honor the sacrifice of this Marine Veteran and Security Officer, a
request has been received to pay respect by lining the route of procession
and overpasses on Monday February 8, 2021.

The procession will travel Interstate 44 East to 270 South to Telegraph.

Fire and Police are asked to line overpasses and along the route of
procession. Display of flags is also requested, if available.

Arrival time at Jefferson Barracks is expected to be at 2PM.

Please register your participation at:

https://golamacinc.formstack.com/forms/security_officer_james_cook

As with any event of this size, many dynamics play into the timeline. At
this time we cannot give you a better timeline that what has been outlined
above.

The funeral will be "live-streamed" on the Hutson funeral home facebook page
at this link: https://www.facebook.com/hfhsteelville

This may assist you in knowing how the services are progressing.

The funeral team is not coordinating these services; we are only assisting
in disseminating the request for participation