[MO Fire Funeral Announce] Kinloch Fire Retired Lt. Roy Oldham

Missouri Fire Funeral Announcement List announce at mofirefuneral.org
Sun Jan 27 22:30:10 EST 2019

Death Notification

Non-LODD

It is with great sadness that the Kinloch Fire Protection District notifies
you of the loss of one of our own Retired Kinloch Fire Lieutenant and
Retired Kinloch Fire Board Member Roy Oldham. Roy passed away Thursday
January 24, 2019 at SSM DePaul Health Center after succumbing to a long-time
illness. Roy began his fire service career with the Kinloch Fire Protection
District in 1975 after coming from home from serving our country in the
Vietnam war. Roy retired from the Kinloch Fire Protection District as a
Lieutenant in 1996 and was later elected to serve as a Kinloch Fire
Protection District board member in 2007 until he retired in 2017.

Funeral arrangements are as follows:

Date: Thursday January 31, 2019 Location: Archway Memorial Chapel

111 Taylor Road

Hazelwood Missouri 63042 Visitation: 10am - 11am

Funeral: 11am - 12pm

Burial: Jefferson Barracks national cemetery 1pm Honor Guard has been
requested

If your agency would like to stage equipment at the funeral parlor and/or
participate in the fire fighters walk through or funeral procession to JB
please contact Captain Edward Darden at 314-665-5274 or Asst. Chief Kevin
Stewart at 314-337-7507