[MO Fire Funeral Announce] Final Arrangements - Sean McMullin, West County EMS & Fire

Missouri Fire Funeral Announcement List announce at mofirefuneral.org
Mon Sep 26 16:34:15 EDT 2016

OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON BEHALD OF WEST COUNTY EMS & FIRE, BOARD OF DIRECTORS
AND MEMBERS OF THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FIREFIGHTERS LOCAL 2665:

The members of the West County EMS & Fire Protection District, Board of
Directors, and Members of International Association of Firefighters Local
2665 continue to mourn the loss of our dear brother, Firefighter/Paramedic
Sean McMullin.

Firefighter/Paramedic McMullin served the residents of our District for 14
years prior to his death September 24th, 2016.

Please continue to keep our departed brothers wife, children and family in
your thoughts and prayers, including the days, weeks and months to come.

We also ask for continued respect of privacy during this time.

Funeral services for Firefighter/Paramedic McMullin have been arranged and
are as follows:

Visitation:

Visitation will be held from 1500-2000 Wednesday September 28th, 2016 at the
Stygar Mid Rivers Funeral Home, 5987 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, Cottleville,
MO., 63304.

A uniformed member walk through will be held at 1930.

Uniformed members wishing to stand casket vigil in honor of
Firefighter/Paramedic McMullin should contact Mark Hanick at
<tel:314-610-7721> 314-610-7221.

Funeral:

Funeral Services will be held at 1000 Thursday, September 29th, 2016 at
Saint Joseph Catholic Church, 1355 Motherhead Road, Cottleville, MO., 63304.

Burial will follow at Saint Philippine Catholic Cemetery, 4057 Towers Road,
St. Charles, MO., 63304.

Firefighter honors will be provided.

No other apparatus is being requested for the procession.

During this incredibly painful time, please keep your fellow brothers and
sisters in mind. As a family, we are here to stand side by side, support and
love one another, however that may be.

All questions should be directed to West County EMS & Fire at 636-227-9350.

In regards to Community Relations, contact Sara Dayley at 636-484-6566.