[MO Fire Funeral Announce] Non-LODD. Assistant Chief Don Boyer, Festus Fire

Missouri Fire Funeral Announcement List announce at mofirefuneral.org
Wed Sep 21 13:55:14 EDT 2016

It is with deepest regret that we announce the passing of Assistant Fire Chief Don Boyer of the Festus Fire department.
Chief Boyer served on the Festus Fire Department for 65years.  He served as Chief from 1978 to 1983.
He also served as president of the Jefferson County Training Academy in 1980.  Visitation is Friday, September 23rdfrom 4pm- 8pm at Vinyard Funeral Home in Festus.  Honor Guard is requested for the firefighter walk through at 7pm.  Funeral services will be Saturday, September 24th at 2pm at Our Lady Church in Festus.
We thank him for his 65 years of dedication and service to the community.  He will be truly missed by all.

If anyone would like to participate in the apparatus procession, please contact Assistant Chief Gary Arnold at 636-232-6324.