[MO Fire Funeral Announce] Central Crossing Chief/Board President Ron Rickard

Missouri Fire Funeral Announcement List announce at mofirefuneral.org
Sat Feb 28 15:52:56 EST 2015

It is with our deepest regret and great sorrow to report the death of
Chief/Board President Ron Rickard, of the Central Crossing Fire Protection
District, Shell Knob, Missouri. Brother Rickard, 78, passed away Friday,
February 27th, 2015, of a long fought battle with cancer. He was a 50-year
veteran of the fire service, serving both at Ballwin (Metro-West) Missouri &
then Central Crossing for the last 43 years.

Visitation will be held at the location following on Sunday, March 1st, from
1400-1600. A public memorial service will be held Monday, March 2nd, at
1300. Services will be held at the Lohmer Full Gospel Church in Shell Knob,
MO located at the Hwy 39 & 76 junction. Burial will follow at Lake Park
Memorial Gardens also of Shell Knob. All friends & area fire fighters are
asked to please attend and join us in honoring our fallen Brother.

It is asked that any department wishing to send apparatus contact Captain
Mike Price at (479) 633-1803 or mdpconstruction at live.com

A memorial fund has been established in lieu of flowers. Donations, cards
and letters of sympathy can be addressed & payable to:

Central Crossing Fire Protection District
P.O. Box 86
Shell Knob, MO 65747