[MO Fire Funeral Announce] (no subject)

Missouri Fire Funeral Announcement List announce at mofirefuneral.org
Tue Nov 26 00:55:27 EST 2013

Funeral arrangements for Firefighter 1124 Andrew Warren Cody:

A firefighter funeral will be held on Wednesday at 1:00 pm at the Holman-Howe chapel at 209 N. Lincoln St. in Mansfield with burial to follow at Pleasant Hill Cemetery west of Hartville. There will be an emergency vehicle procession to the cemetery. Visitation will take place from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm on Wednesday prior to the service.

Emergency vehicle staging will be at the school parking lot 1 block north of the funeral home.

We the fire department are covering the funeral expenses with fundraisers and a benefit event due to lack of insurance and no available financial resources. Andy served our department and our community selflessly for over 23 years and we feel that he deserves a proper funeral and burial. We have an account set up for donations at the Bank of Mansfield as well as a facebook page set upwww.facebook.com/fundraiserforandycody

Chief Byron Clark 1100