[MO Fire Funeral Announce] City of Rolla Fire & Rescue

Missouri Fire Funeral Announcement List announce at mofirefuneral.org
Fri Sep 20 20:16:01 EDT 2013

The City of Rolla Fire & Rescue is deeply saddened to report the death of Steve Huffman, Engineer with the City of Rolla Fire & Rescue.

Steve Huffman of Doolittle, Missouri passed away Thursday, September 19, 2013 at the age of 42 as a result of an automobile accident.

Steve was born December 13, 1970 in Creve Coeur, Missouri to Mary Jane (Stevenson) McDougle and the late Clarence E. Huffman.

Steve was a resident of the Doolittle Community and proudly served as a volunteer firefighter and past board member of the Doolittle Rural Fire Protection District.  Steve was employed by the City of Rolla Fire & Rescue for over 19 years and currently served as an Engineer.  Steve served as the President of the International Association of Firefighters Local 3905 and was a charter member.

Visitation for family and friends will be Sunday, September 22, 2013 from 3PM - 6 PM.

Funeral services for Steve Huffman will be held Monday, September 23, 2013 at 11 a.m. at the James and Gahr funeral home in Rolla, MO with Rev. Ron Smith, Assistant Fire Chief officiating. A full fire department service will be provided with interment at the Roach Cemetery in Doolittle.

The City of Rolla Fire & Rescue will be providing a fire department with full honors.  A fire apparatus procession will be provided and fire personnel are encouraged to attend.  Fire departments bringing personnel or fire apparatus need to contact Jeff Breen, Captain at (573)202-4647 or jbreen at rollacity.org

We appreciate all the encouraging phone calls, messages, and visitors.  Thank you!  Our hearts are broken as we mourn this loss within our department and family.