[MO Fire Funeral Announce] Joseph Dean - End of Watch 9/12/2018

Missouri Fire Funeral Announcement List announce at mofirefuneral.org
Thu Sep 13 22:29:58 EDT 2018

It is with a heavy heart that we share this news with you all tonight. Jody
Dean left this world tonight after his long and hard battle with cancer.
Heaven has gained another firefighter, friend and family member, a man we
all knew well and who has touched the lives of many as we've walked and
worked alongside him. Although we know he is no longer suffering and he
would want us to be happy for him, there's still a void in our hearts and
our department and his memory will live on. I ask that each of you please
give your respect to the family during these times.

Arrangements for Jody Dean.

September 15,2018

11:30 AM for public visitation

The funeral is 2 PM